Why Our Pub is Great
The Bluebell Inn is nestled in the mesmerising Malvern Hills, an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural’ Beauty in the Worcestershire countryside.
Soak in the beauty of this fantastic location with our gorgeous beer garden that lets you soak up the magnificent views whilst breathing in the country air. However, if you join us on a day where the weather is not on your side, our indoor dining area is ready to welcome you. With wooden beams and a relaxed, informal atmosphere, all are welcome at The Bluebell Inn, even four-legged friends.
Our menu is jam-packed with flavoursome pub classics, from grills and steaks to Hunter’s Chicken and Whitby Scampi. We also have a selection of nibbles, sharers and salads ready to complement our range of drinks. If a drink is what you’re after, our impressive range of cask ales and beers, velvety reds, crisp whites and soft pinks, plus champagne are ready and waiting to be poured. Not forgetting our great selection of gins and whiskeys plus a host of softer options.
So whether you’re exploring the area, or fancy a treat, there’s no better place to visit.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.